My nickname is cookie, my handle bitkeks. IRL I'm Dominik.
Main interest: being part of the intersection (technology & software | sustainable concepts for humans & nature).
Twitter @bitkeks. Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail ue.skektib@-bamgolb.
Find my personal website for more information about me.
IT & Software
My main focuses in IT are privacy, data analysis, networking and distributed systems, security and virtualisation. Stack experience:
- Cloud: Kubernetes, OpenShift, oVirt
- Communication: Prosody (XMPP), Postfix, Dovecot
- Monitoring: icinga2, Prometheus, IPFIX
- Networks: nsd, unbound, WireGuard, OpenVPN, tinc
- Operating systems: Debian, Arch Linux, CentOS/Fedora
- Programming languages: Python, Go
- Tools: Ansible, KVM, Docker/LXC, Wireshark/tcpdump, nmap, radare2
- Web: nginx, haproxy, uwsgi, Flask/Jinja
- Fediverse infrastructure analysis tool (Python, 2020)
- SecShift - traffic security for OpenShift (Go, 2019)
- Mastodon-to-Twitter mirror script (Python, 2017-2019)
- Hacker News scraper and visualizer (Python/R, 2017)
- Netflow/IPFIX library with collector (Python, PyPI package, 2016-2020)
- IPTV sniffer for LAN receivers (Python, 2016)
- Query interface for fingerprints (Go, 2016)
- XMPP-Bots Beispielcode (Python/Go, 2019)
My Github profile can be found at github.com/bitkeks.