Hello, I'm cookie
Student of computer science, fan of free software and very interested in building bridges into the tech scene.
Living and studying in Dresden, Germany - European citizen.
Are you interested in history, philosophy and politics? Me too – let's have a chat :)
- You might want to have a look at my blog.
- E-Mail: ue.skektib@-bameikooc (PGP 0xFC0DC0C1098672D7)
- Jabber: ue.skektib@-bameikooc
- Mastodon and Twitter
I code mainly in Python, sometimes in Go. Currently focusing on data analysis.
Software experiences: nginx, Postfix, Dovecot, Prosody, nsd, unbound, OpenVPN, tinc, Debian GNU/Linux, Arch Linux, KVM, oVirt, Docker and LXC.
- October 2018, TU Dresden, FPA: Tencrypt: Hardening OpenShift by Encrypting Tenant Traffic (presentation)
- July 2018, TU Dresden, Analyse Forschungsthema: Segment Routing and SRv6: Origins, State-of-the-Art and Outlook
- Winter 2017, TU Dresden Großer Beleg: CrowdFilter - client-side content filtering (slides, 34C3 lightning talk slides)
- Winter 2017, TU Dresden Python course 2017
- June 2017, TU Dresden lecture Theoretische Informatik und Logik
- June 2017, TU Dresden Hauptseminar: Intel Management Engine
- June 2016, TU Dresden CS and society: Datenschutz: Profiling und Post-Privacy
- July 2015, TU Dresden Geoinformation systems: Open Data
- Dec 2014, Research project ZEEBus: Optimierung und Simulation des Smartgrid-Modells
- June 2014, TU Dresden EBW: Heartbleed bug
- June 2014, TU Dresden Proseminar: Datenschutz im Smart Grid
imprint & privacy. This website is delivered with 100% renewable energy.